Spring Break!!
Allright, here's the story. I needed to put something up, especially as my beloved Calgary Flames have fallen from the playoffs, and seeing my last post now is just like pouring salt all over a wound (stupid karma). Begrudgingly, my cheers are now backing the last Canadian team standing, the Edmonton Oilers (well, it could be worse, it could be the Leafs). God speed Edmonton, make Alberta / Canada proud.
Well I've had a quite the adventure over the past few weeks, 12 days of travels that took me to Brussels, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Noordwijk, and Paris. Rather than post one giant entry, as has been my tendancy, I've rather broken the trip into Chapters which I will post as they are completed. This will be my procrastination project, which I will do in lieu of studying French, as I have exams approaching in a week (which ironically won't actually mean anything at all in the big picture, more just a way of personally testing my French).
Sometime soon, I will also make a post about what I'm planning to do with my summer, as it is still somewhat unclear. I could be in St. Ives, China, or anywhere on a giant list of UN internships if they're interested in my profile, or even back at home sweet home. I've posted a picture that sums my life up nicely, anyone who has ridden on the back of a tandem bike (as I did all through the streets Amsterdam) will know the feeling. Essentially, you can't control anything, and that in itself is an absolutely surreal feeling. All you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride, pedaling as hard as you can the whole way. You give everything you have without knowing where you're going. I call this photo 'Life'. *tear*. lol.
Finally, I'm putting a demand out to all those I've lost touch with to write me and let me know what they've got planned for the summer. You never know, our paths could cross in the strangest of places...
All the best.
Allright, here's the story. I needed to put something up, especially as my beloved Calgary Flames have fallen from the playoffs, and seeing my last post now is just like pouring salt all over a wound (stupid karma). Begrudgingly, my cheers are now backing the last Canadian team standing, the Edmonton Oilers (well, it could be worse, it could be the Leafs). God speed Edmonton, make Alberta / Canada proud.
Well I've had a quite the adventure over the past few weeks, 12 days of travels that took me to Brussels, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Noordwijk, and Paris. Rather than post one giant entry, as has been my tendancy, I've rather broken the trip into Chapters which I will post as they are completed. This will be my procrastination project, which I will do in lieu of studying French, as I have exams approaching in a week (which ironically won't actually mean anything at all in the big picture, more just a way of personally testing my French).
Sometime soon, I will also make a post about what I'm planning to do with my summer, as it is still somewhat unclear. I could be in St. Ives, China, or anywhere on a giant list of UN internships if they're interested in my profile, or even back at home sweet home. I've posted a picture that sums my life up nicely, anyone who has ridden on the back of a tandem bike (as I did all through the streets Amsterdam) will know the feeling. Essentially, you can't control anything, and that in itself is an absolutely surreal feeling. All you can do is sit back and enjoy the ride, pedaling as hard as you can the whole way. You give everything you have without knowing where you're going. I call this photo 'Life'. *tear*. lol.
Finally, I'm putting a demand out to all those I've lost touch with to write me and let me know what they've got planned for the summer. You never know, our paths could cross in the strangest of places...
All the best.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home