Le Gros Connard
So... here's a good story for ya. Yesterday, I popped into the internet café early so as to send a document to my prof that I'd been writing the night before. I went online on MSN while I was at it, but of course, since it was 11AM here it was uber early in Canada, and still kind of early for everyone else, no one was really online. So I minimized and forgot about it, carried on with my day, and left without closing it.
Fastforward to 7 o'clock at night, and Hélène goes online at the university to find me 'online' (I was actually at home) and began talking to 'me'. And 'I' reply etc. etc., you can see where this goes, pretty quickly she figures out it ain't me (by the guy's horrible english) and demands that he close my account right away, to which he replies that he refuses, why close a good account, and besides it's an easy way for him to have hot women message him, or something along those lines. Anyways, Hélène comes home, grabs me, and we head straight to the internet café where we catch the dick readhanded with my account and give him HELL!! It was sweet, especially hearing Hélène really go off on someone in French (plus I added my two cents from time to time... that's all I really have in French, it's suprising how hard it is to get angry in a language that is not your own). It was awesome, he cleary thought he wouldn't get busted on it, and to get reemed out for being such a dick he felt great shame (or so it seemed to me). Luckily, he claims not to have fooled with my e-mail, and I found no evidence that he had (and luckily there was nothing personal on there anyways).
But here's the thing, if any of you talked to me on MSN yesterday, at any time, IT WASN'T ME! Just so that's clear, he seemed like a real creep so who knows what he might've said. Actually, I'd be curious - if you talked to 'me' yesterday, feel free to upload the conversation into the comments area, could be amusing.
So who's the gros connard? Well him obviously, and I'd like to make a moral statement that if I ever found an open MSN online at an internet café I would shut it off. But the thing is I'm le gros connard also, so let this be a lesson to you kids: always shut off your fucking MSN!
All the best.
So... here's a good story for ya. Yesterday, I popped into the internet café early so as to send a document to my prof that I'd been writing the night before. I went online on MSN while I was at it, but of course, since it was 11AM here it was uber early in Canada, and still kind of early for everyone else, no one was really online. So I minimized and forgot about it, carried on with my day, and left without closing it.
Fastforward to 7 o'clock at night, and Hélène goes online at the university to find me 'online' (I was actually at home) and began talking to 'me'. And 'I' reply etc. etc., you can see where this goes, pretty quickly she figures out it ain't me (by the guy's horrible english) and demands that he close my account right away, to which he replies that he refuses, why close a good account, and besides it's an easy way for him to have hot women message him, or something along those lines. Anyways, Hélène comes home, grabs me, and we head straight to the internet café where we catch the dick readhanded with my account and give him HELL!! It was sweet, especially hearing Hélène really go off on someone in French (plus I added my two cents from time to time... that's all I really have in French, it's suprising how hard it is to get angry in a language that is not your own). It was awesome, he cleary thought he wouldn't get busted on it, and to get reemed out for being such a dick he felt great shame (or so it seemed to me). Luckily, he claims not to have fooled with my e-mail, and I found no evidence that he had (and luckily there was nothing personal on there anyways).
But here's the thing, if any of you talked to me on MSN yesterday, at any time, IT WASN'T ME! Just so that's clear, he seemed like a real creep so who knows what he might've said. Actually, I'd be curious - if you talked to 'me' yesterday, feel free to upload the conversation into the comments area, could be amusing.
So who's the gros connard? Well him obviously, and I'd like to make a moral statement that if I ever found an open MSN online at an internet café I would shut it off. But the thing is I'm le gros connard also, so let this be a lesson to you kids: always shut off your fucking MSN!
All the best.


1 Comments:
hahahahaha...well Twink...of all the days to think I should give you a shout and say hi, I chose yesterday. I was lucky enough to talk to the creep, and yeah, he was pretty disgusting. I knew it wasn't you, though...there was no way you would have said some of the things he did (apparently, he has a small penis...he did apologize for it, though).
Post a Comment
<< Home